ATTENTION! We are nearing the end of another school year. Thanks to my many wonderful clients who have been kind and patient and brought a smile to my face. Congrats to all graduating. I will miss you. May you have joy in the last few weeks of high school and have insight as to where your heading in this next chapter of your life. For many it can be a daunting time. I will have regular hours through the end of May. After which, my showroom will be summer hours, by apptmnt only. Text me for apptmnt, questions, or other issues. Thanks so much, Camille
Monday: SHOWROOM CLOSED (Returns only 3:30 PM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday: 3:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 3:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Thursday: CLOSED FOR ALTERATIONS
Friday: 3:30 PM -7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
No Appointments needed during open hours
One Stop Dress Shop is located at:
- From I-15 take exit 10600 S., whether coming from Ogden or Provo.
- Head East until you hit 1300 East. There is a Beans and Brews coffee shop on the Northeast corner, a Chevron on the left and a Wells Fargo bank on another corner. You are close.
- Continue heading East through the intersection. The very next light (horse crosswalk) is exactly 1600 East, and Badger Cove will be directly to the left. The driveway is marked with a Dead End Sign, heading down into the gulley.
- Turn left and drive down the hill. We are the only house at the end of the road.
- Come around to the back of the house, past the garage, to the second set of sliding glass doors.
- Please be careful driving down the driveway, I have two little toddlers that may be running around outside.
* Some people have had trouble finding the shop with a GPS. Through Google Maps on a smart phone you should be able to get here just fine – the directions on Google are accurate. Most navigation problems happen with car-GPS systems or Apple Maps. If you have problems finding us, please text Cami’s phone number.
WARNING! If there is really bad weather… snow or freezing rain…please call first or make sure you have adequate tires that can navigate through some snow.